Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Post op check up 1/28/13

Hey everyone!
What a perfect day for us to drive Nolan to Jackson. Actually, the roads weren't bad until we got to Jackson. We didn't have any trouble and it was Nolan's first snow! He didn't even notice it. His post op check up went great. His chest X-ray and echo looked fine. Brent and I joked about packing up the whole house and taking it with us since our last appointment lasted 22 days! Nolan has had his happiest day yet. He has been a little fussy because he is sore and weaning off of medicines. Today, he has laughed and cooed and played with his feet all day. I think Batson is like home to him. He has spent 45 days of his 6 month life in the hospital not counting the countless appointments! I'm glad he doesn't seem to be scared when we go back. He is just a fearless little trooper. I can't stop thanking God for this miracle. 
Joshua 1:9 

Being a big boy and helping Mrs. Briana do his echo 

Brent took this pretty pic with his iPhone. I ❤️ It 

3 comments:

  1. I ❤️'d my little helper! He's precious and made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see Nolan today. Glad y'all made it home safely :)

    ReplyDelete