Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Update 1/9/14

Hey everyone,
Nolan had a boring night! Just what we wanted. He needed the rest. This morning he was doing really good and when I say "good" I mean his levels were in an acceptable range for right now. We would like to see better, but we will take any improvement graciously. At the moment, his oxygenation has dropped a little bit, but we believe he is just irritated from being messed with this morning. I believe it will rise again shortly. When he settles down, I'm hoping we can start turning down the ventilator. He is heavily sedated while on that vent and I'm really missing those blue eyes. If everyone can just pray that he will be ready for that soon! Thank you for all of the prayers and support. So many people have reached out to us and it is more comforting than I can put into words. Please keep praying! I know Nolan is going to get over this and recover back to his cute little self. We will be praying and waiting. 
Joshua 1:9 


This was Nolan after they started his IV the other day! He rarely lets me baby him like that. He is very independent! But for that moment he wanted me to. It lasted less than a minute ha ha but I loved it 

No comments:

Post a Comment