Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Prayers needed

Hey everyone
This morning we are asking for prayers. Nonstop prayers. Nolan finally had his cath late yesterday. They did not find a clot and everything with the heart looked good to them. Praise The Lord! The plan was to leave him on the ventilator over night because his oxygen saturations dropped during the procedure. Over night, they battled low sats and continue to this morning. He is in very critical condition right now and needs to improve over the next 24 hours. I called over to check on him when I woke up at 5:30 this morning. They told me the news and I got ready as fast as I could. Before we could make it up here they called us back and said we needed to come in because he had gotten worse. We lost it. We sprinted to his side. We prayed harder and harder and I knew our lord would give us a glimpse of hope. We are not giving up we will not. Well the good lord has shown his presence. He is sating in the 70's at this time which is a major improvement from earlier. Please join us in non stop prayer. Pray for healing and improvement. I trust that God will provide this for us. Nolan's surgeons and cardiologists are hopeful as well. They believe it may just be a rough day but things are already looking up. Please pray that's all we know to do. I don't know what else to say. My mind is not very clear right now. Nolan is strong and courageous and never ceases to amaze us. Thank you all so much. I'll try to update soon 
Love, 
Ashley
Joshua 1:9 
   Sweet boy drinking his juice yesterday. 

This was Monday night! He was just a talking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment