Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Change of plans

Hey everyone, 
There has been a change of plans today. It's really complicated to explain. Nolan is still doing fine. We did not do the MRI today. More cardiologists and the surgeons got involved and decided that may not be the best route for him. We know they want the best for Nolan and that's why they are spending more time evaluating him. We have complete faith in them. It has not been easy on us though. Nolan is used to eating every two to three hours. He went almost thirteen. Not a happy baby. But I will say, prayers were answered because he slept ten of those hours in my arms. In the crib ha ha I'm getting used to it. I didn't sleep a wink last night trying to keep him comfortable and not wake him. I'm so good I gave his 3 am medicine and took his blood pressure for the nurse without waking him ha ha. I was serious about it. I know how unhappy he can get when he is hungry. It's hard on parents to deny their child food when we know, that he knows, that we know what he wants. Excuse my grammar on that one (easier said than written) So, The Lord helped us get through it like we knew he would. Better than I imagined! Now the plan is to give the lovenox (blood thinner shots) twice a day through the weekend. They will determine what to do about it early next week. It still may or may not be a blood clot. I'm not sure what we need to pray for except easy days in the hospital and the best outcome. Whatever God and his medical staff see fit for Nolan. And pray for us parents and grandparents. We have a hard time every time things change on us. 
Joshua 1:9 
This is how we slept last night! Or shall I say didn't sleep ha ha and long legged brent on the pull out chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment