Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Update 1/9/14 pm

Hey everyone, 
Today has been ok. We had some plans for Nolan that he didn't tolerate. He is just not ready. I trust God with all my heart. I also know that Nolan is very tough and babies are miracles. This was my Jesus calling  devotion today. I hope it will get big enough for you to read. 
This is so very spot on for us. I have had to read it several times today. Some moments I am really really scared. But I can't do that. It's not going to help him. Keeping my faith and praying and believing is the only thing in our control. I miss Nolan's eyes and his smile and his little talk. Please pray for our patience and Nolan's healing. Thank you for all the support. It lifts us up. 
Joshua 1:9 

         Nolan on Christmas Eve 

No comments:

Post a Comment