Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Update 1/11/14

Hey everyone, 
Nolan is ok this morning. His oxygen saturations are a little lower than yesterday. I have been very emotional this morning. I REALLY wanted to see a turn around today and there is still time. We are not giving up. We still have faith that he is going to pull through. We may just have to take another route. We trust that The Lord will guide us and his doctors through this. He is definitely better than he was two days ago and we can be thankful for that. Nolan makes me so proud. He and Brent were baptized together on December 1st. So, at 4 months old he saved his fathers life and at 5 months he is touching thousands of lives. God knows what he is doing. I stood at the doors of the hotel this morning and watched the ms blues marathon runners (I also watched them block our way into the hospital but that's ok!) They just made me remember I need to stop trying to sprint and let Nolan take his time and pace himself. I am continuing to pray for patience and strength for myself and brent and all of our family and friends. Pray for Nolan's lungs to improve. His heart is working well but right now his lungs are sick. And please pray that the medical staff is able to care for him to the best of their abilitys and make the right decisions for him. Thank you so much for the prayers and support. We are absolutely amazed by it. 
Joshua 1:9 

This is still my favorite pic of my sweet baby! 

4 comments:

  1. Praying for peace and patience for you today. More importantly, I'm praying that soon you will be able to hold and cuddle your sweet baby boy without all the medical intervention in the way. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo precious. Prayers for you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby and his family are so special! I am praying for you guys! Big, strong Nolan is touching lives and God has big big plans for him! I'm praying for peace to surround y'all and for The Lord to just carry'all through these hard times! Give sweet nolan sugars! We love y'all!

    ReplyDelete