Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Update 1/17/14

Hey everyone! 
Nolan had a boring night last night! It was the nicest he has been to his sweet little nurse all week. Today he has been resting really well. He has also been holding my finger!!!! I love it. He has been opening those big blue eyes too. He can't really focus yet because he is on so many medicines right now. He can definitely hear me talking to him. He squeezes my finger and moves his eyebrows. He has been getting milk through his NG tube and tolerating that really well! He is looking a little pale this afternoon but they are going to give him some blood and that should help. His swelling has gone down a good bit! He is starting to look more like himself, which makes it so hard for me to not pick him up and kiss all over him! We still have a long way to go, but Nolan is making his way towards getting off the vent. 

Sorry I have been updating later in the day. Please consider no news as good news! We are spending all of our time at his bedside. 

Thank you to all the people who are fundraising for us. I am just shocked by the support from our community. We appreciate it so much. We definitely plan on paying it forward when we get back on our feet! 

Joshua 1:9 

Nolan holding my hand this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment