Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Thankful Blog

Hey Everyone!
I am watching Nolan smile in his sleep this morning. I am so thankful for this baby and that God chose us to be his parents. I thank God every single time I look at him. He is such a blessing. I am so thankful that so many people have shared this blog so that others could witness this ongoing miracle of life. I know God has a lot planned for this boy and Brent and I have an important job in guiding his life.

I am so thankful for our friends and family. We had a benefit for Nolan in our hometown yesterday. I was so overwhelmed and amazed by the amount of support we received. It is unreal. Thank you Stephanie and Shane Henderson! Stephanie and Shane have never done anything like this but God spoke to them to do it and they more than pulled it off. It was perfect. I keep saying that I don't know how to thank people big enough for this. Thank you to everyone who helped get it together. Thank you to everyone that donated items for the auctions. Thank you to all friends and family who came out to support us. From the bottom of our hearts, we are thankful.

Please keep us in your prayers this week. We go back to follow up with our Cardiologist on Wednesday (Feb.5). I think she will be pleased with Nolan. He is doing great! We started spoon feeding him this week! It is so much fun! We tried rice cereal first and he acted like we were torturing him. He would scream and turn bright red (thankfully not blue!) and hold it in his mouth. Turns out, he wanted some real baby food. We treated him to some squash and he liked that!
Thank you again, for all the prayers and support!
Joshua 1:9
Licking his lips and smiling after eating his squash! 




No comments:

Post a Comment