Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Still doing well! Just waiting!

Hey Friends and Family! I havent updated in a while. Im sure I will update more frequently once we get closer to Nolan's arrival. We had a great 4th of July! Brent and my dad came to town and we had a fun family cookout at my cousins Brian and Christy's house. We went to the doctor that next morning and Nolan was doing great! Very active and breathing on his on! Hudson had his t-ball all star tournament that weekend and I was so sad to miss it! But I am so proud of him and his team they won the whole the tournament! Mom and I have stuck with our walking and drinking smoothies routine. In fact, one of the employees here at the Ronald McDonald house told me that they were training a new employee and they told her, "if you hear something coming from the kitchen that sounds like a jet, its the Williams family, they like to use the blender!" ha ha it is a loud blender. I have to say we have had more than smoothies though! My good friends Kristina and Dean had us over for a delicious dinner. We met Merry Claire for a wonderful lunch. Ann Turner cooked us a great dinner! We also went to eat with Samantha Gray and family! Everyone has been so sweet. So back to sweet Nolan news. We went to the doctor Tuesday (7/9/13) Nolan was not awake at this appointment. I could understand how he felt I was pretty tired too. He wasnt really doing what we needed him to do for the test but after a while the nurse woke him up and he did just fine. I just like it better when he is the most cooperative baby of the day! We went back to the doctor on Friday (7/12/13) and Nolan was on top of his game this time! Made me feel so much better! He was breathing and moving all over the place. We also got some news that he would be here in the next 11 days! We all got excited that it is so close! (That means 9 from today!! If not sooner than that!) After that appointment we left and went to the second appointment which was with our new OBGYN who will deliver Baby Nolan. She said everything looked great and we will plan his birthday next time I see her! Friday afternoon Brent and Hudson came back to stay and I let Dad have mom back for the weekend. I know he misses her alot. And let me brag on my mom for a minute. She has been the sweetest most layed back person ever to me. Being around me at 9 months pregnant is not always the most fun I have to admit and she just stays so positive and comforting. Amazing what mothers can do. Saturday Brent's Mother, Grandmother, Sister, and our nephew Jack came to visit. We had a really good time and took the boys to the movies. Today Brent went home and mom came back. We have four appointments this coming week! Brent will be back earlier this week to go with me so not such a long time away from each other this time! I will try to update more often so I wont be so long winded! Hope everyone has a great week!
Madelyn Womack had these sweet bracelets made for Nolan. It says Heartbeat For Nolan. Thank you Madelyn. And if anyone would like one let us know!


My mother in law got me this Ronaldo bracelet! It is called the "Jesus Loves Me" bracelet and the proceeds go to Ronald McDonald House Charities. How special!
Hud's first trip to Buffalo Wild Wings

Jennifer and Jack visiting the Ronald McDonald House
My Aunt Vicki made these for us! She is so talented and now I have our special verse where I can see it everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Ashley. Love your 2 new bracelets and, of course, the beautiful drawing of Joshua 1:9 by our sweet Vicki. Praying for strength and courage for baby Nolan and his mommy and daddy. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad for the update Ashley! Keeping you, Brent and Baby Nolan in our prayers:)

    ReplyDelete