Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

He Is Here!

Hey Everyone! I'm finally able to update on Nolan's grand entrance! Tuesday night we went and had a great dinner with my parents and my brother. It was nice and relaxing besides how excited we really were to meet Nolan! Wednesday morning we checked in at six for the induction. It didn't going exactly as planned and we had a C-section last night. It was worth every moment! Nolan is perfect and we couldn't be more in love with him! All of our family and friends that were present including Hud were able to see him. It was just perfect. Hudson was the sweetest big brother all day and patiently waited for his brother to arrive he colored pictures for me and Nolan and showed everyone where the cafeteria was. Today was great too. I was determined to get up and see my baby! I requested to get out of my bed at 7am. With Brent's help I was able to see him twice today. Brent has gone above and beyond for me in every way. I don't know what I would do without him. I was able to hold Nolan and feed him this afternoon. It was unreal! He is really alert and loves to stare at Brent. We think he favors Hudson a whole lot. He is precious. We couldn't be happier to have him here. Thank you so much for all the prayers, calls, and texts. We haven't been able to respond to everyone but know that we really appreciate it. Please continue to pray for us and Nolan.

No comments:

Post a Comment