Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nolan's post surgery follow up appointment

Hey everyone!
I don't have too much to update on so this post will be short and sweet! We took Nolan for his post-surgical follow up Friday morning. They said that he looks great! He really does look very good and of course as cute as he can be. I mentioned in the previous post that his oxygen saturation was not where we wanted it when we left the hospital. It is still not where we want it. The band on his pulmonary artery is right where it should be. They aren't quite sure why his oxygen levels are so high. His blood pressure is also elevated so we started on a blood pressure medicine twice a day. We will follow up with them next week to see if it is working. Great news is I don't believe he is in any pain anymore! I haven't had to give him any Tylenol today. I took him on his first stroll this afternoon. He loved it! it was a beautiful day to go up and down the driveway! Thank you for the prayers. I will update next week! 
Joshua 1:9 




No comments:

Post a Comment