Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Heart Cath Tomorrow

Hey everyone, 
We are headed to Jackson listening to none other than Johnny Cash, "Jackson" by Nolans request. We will have the heart cath to balloon his pulmonary artery in the morning. We are scheduled to be the first case in the morning. I think I got most of the crying out of my system, and I feel ready to keep my strong face on for Nolan now. Thank you for praying for us. Brent and I appreciate it so much. Nolan is one loved little guy. I will update tomorrow afternoon. 
Joshua 1:9 

We had a blast at the polar express!

Nolan says thumbs up he is ready to get this over with so Santa can come see him!

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, and praying that all goes beyond everyones expectation. I know God has great plans for you Nolan! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete