Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Heart Cath Tomorrow

Hey Everyone,
We are headed to Jackson today. Nolan has his heart catheterization in the morning. We are supposed to be there at 7. He can't have any milk after midnight but he can have apple juice until 5 am. I'm not as panicked about that as I usually am. This time, I just don't want to hand him over. I don't like that I know what he is about to go through and he has no clue. He is so happy and feels great. It just hurts my heart to put him through more. Please pray for us tonight and tomorrow. Please pray that his pulmonary hypertension doesn't act up too bad so we can get him off of the ventilator ASAP and come home. We know God will be holding him as always. 

As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength

~ Psalm 138:3

Joshua 1:9



No comments:

Post a Comment